Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I don't know if it is just the angle that the pictures were taken but it sure looks to me like it has a very high bore axis!

Small pistol with a high bore axis is usually difficult to control & can be difficult to quickly get back on target.

I will take a wait-and-see on this one as at the moment there are a number of similar small pistols with known positive shootability traits in that market.

If it feels good in the hand at the gun counter they might sell a bunch even if if doesn't shoot comfortably.

MGO Member
    Someone on another forum said Savage bought the design and machinery to Honor Defense's Honor Guard pistol. HD came out a couple years ago but folded. They are identical in shape and size but the lines and surfaces are slightly reworked.

If true then it makes a cheap way for Savage to enter the pistol market. They are a iconic brand name and have a following with their bolt action rifles and cheap shotguns/rimfires. Perhaps they are counting on brand loyalty/recognition to sell to those first time buyers of their shotguns/rimfires.

HD & Savage Stance
    Weight 22 ozs
    Overall Length: 6.2"
    Barrel Length: 3.2"
    Width: .96"
    Height: 4.6"

[/url][/url]
    Last edited by Garymac; 01-07-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Well that makes it less interesting! At least to me.

Needs more accutrigger!!

MGO Member
    Ain’t gonna hold my breath on that one. Still waiting to see a Savage Impulse (straight pull) rifle in any store.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Savage did have the Striker pistol some years ago. It was back during the bolt action pistol fad. I agree with Shyster's yawn.
    Yes they did, late 90's to early 2000's, I own this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12