Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Yep. MDT's works well. You can / should also consider Area419's rail if you plan to use their arca clamp for your bipod or their stops, etc.
    https://www.area419.com/product-cate...sories/bipods/

The advantage is if you get their rail, it's scalloped, and works with their ARCA clamp which takes advantage of the scallops holding things secure. It will also allow you to use any other arca clamp that doesn't have the scalloped edges. (Henderson Precision, RRS, Gray Ops, SAP, etc.) Finally, even if you do use the MDT ARCA rail, Area 419's clamp will work, you just remove the pins from it that interlock in the scallops.

And yes, the MDT weights will work on it of course, as well other m-lok weight kits. The ACC allows you to use an internet weight under the barrel in the forend, but not critical, depending on the balance of your rifle and what you like. There are a few others who make m-lok weights, (gray ops, maz precision, snyder precision, etc.) and as incredible as it seems, you will never come to terms with the price you pay for 2 pounds of milled steel for your rifle.

I don't recall looking at the specs, but any idea on the weight of the southfork?

MGO Member
    Ive got that 419 arca adapter for my bipod bookmarked too, so good thinking.

their website says 11-13 lbs so Im guessing they either quote the range of weight options between different actions and KRG or MDT chassis, or they're comparing weight with/without accessories. I'll have to wait and see on that one.

I am a Forum User
    Doing the train up day or shooting the warm up match at MTC on 4/30 or the club match on May 1st?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12