Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Outdoorama 2022

MGO Member
    Awesome. tight lines!
    "The life of this aina', this land, is perpetuated in righteousness for you and I, the people..."

bruddah IZ, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    A few years back one of my kids and my wife took a hunters safety class MGO put on for free. They said the instructor was very good. I often wonder if he is still doing things like that.

This is one of the things that I hope to discuss with the MGO Board sometime soon.

Can you imagine (Yes, Matt can,) MGO sponsoring a free hunter safety class and at the end, before the class gets out, an impassioned request for joining MGO?

We advertise on the radio, tv, and the web.
    I believe it would be a very well attended class if we got the word out.

The only thing that I don't know about is that nowadays, you can take the hunter safety class online and then just have to do the range time on the prescribed day.
    I'm not sure just how we'd work that.

Not to be "solved" now, but it's on the backburner for next year.
    Woods and Waters might be an opportunity too. They have plenty of buildings that might work. Must be a range near Imlay city that could be used for range day....
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456