Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Jager Werks Experience

I'm curious of the experiences others have had with Jager Werks in the last year or so. My BIL highly recommended them, he has had 3 Glock slides done by them and was extremely happy. I sent in a Glock 34 slide in October, 14 weeks ago, haven't heard a thing no updates or any thing, website said 8 weeks when I made the order. I have heard quite some horror stories about Jager Werks lately. My BIL sends his 4th Glock slide in 12/27/21 and gets its back today! But it's in pieces all the internals were in the box with the slide, and the slide its self was extremely dirty like they didn't care to even wipe it down. I hope I see my slide soon all put together or not.

https://jagerwerks.com/

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    I setup two Glock slides to be milled for RMR’s with their July 4 th deal. One I dropped off shortly after and it was returned to me in mid September, so about 8 weeks. However there were issues-I sent in the RMR and the high profile sights to be mounted with the slide-these were not returned to me. Additionally some of my purchased milling was not done either.

After a bit of back and forth with someone there I dropped it back off. They completed the paid for milling, added additional at their suggestion and my approval, found my RMR and sights, recoated the slide after the additional milling, installed everything and called me when it was completed to come and inspect it and pick up at $0 additional charge.

So yes they’re down staff and behind or disorganized to an extent just like everyone else is these days, but in the end I got everything I asked for, and more, and in the end everything was done as they promised and how I wanted.

PM me and I’ll give you my contacts info so you can hit him up and see what is going on with your slides

ETA, different work runs different timelines. Your BIL may have had quick work all in house where you may have selected work they send out in part with adds 2-4 weeks. I also think their estimates are a range of 8-10 or 8-12 weeks iirc, so holding fast to 8 weeks may not be a reasonable expectation. I have my second one in now, just over 3 weeks-I don’t expect it for another 2 months.
    Last edited by balrog006; 01-11-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    I got an email conformation today that my slide shipped. Happy Friday.....

Quote Originally Posted by december1979 View Post
    Nice!

Have you gotten your slide back yet-any comments and observations?
    Last edited by balrog006; 01-21-2022 at 09:51 PM.

Got an email from them today. My slide, including nitriding, is done. Dropped off the week before Christmas, so turn around was about 11 weeks, including the holidays.

I am a Forum User
    I got it back, took 15 weeks but is was absolutely perfect. Their high end work makes up for the long lead times.

https://ibb.co/c6qVXk3

I got it back, took 15 weeks but is was absolutely perfect. Their high end work makes up for the long lead times.

https://ibb.co/c6qVXk3

Looks good, yeah. They’re picking up-11 weeks even with Christmas and NY.

I requested pictures when they notified me it was done, so I could see all the work was completed, which they quickly provided. I picked up at lunch today, their work and coating is immaculate.