Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idiot Scratch

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Just going to live with it. I didn't do it so it only bothers me a little bit. Last time I shot it, I too think it was caused by the star wheel.
    Pretty hard to do. Guess that's why I called it an idiot scratch.
    I don't blame you. 'IF' it gets another scratch it won't feel so bad.
    Besides if your luck is anything like mine, a attempt at polishing it out would end up looking worse than the current view.
    They are a nice wheel gun, Love the feel in hand.
    Feed and Enjoy !

Charlie-P777

It would either have it professionally done and perfect or just deal with it .... its like the first scratch on a new car or truck. It stings but you got it out of the way. You will not feel so bad in the future, no pressure to keep it perfect, so there is a bit of sef loathing that will occur if you take the effort and cost to have it buffed out and then murphys law has you redo this or similar in less than a year. You will feel like a rea jerk. Its about 20 percent chance you will do it, because you put it out there, you dared the universe to punish you for caring.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123