Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Hit me up when the weather breaks. We can shoot at my friends house over 30 acres-can shoot out to about 500yds. I have steel targets out there. We can also play with tannerite and blow stuff up and run my HK21E/23E beltfed machine gun there. Membership type ranges won’t allow most of the stuff we can do and it’s free.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsy View Post
    WSC is a private club and the 600 yard range is only accessible during sanctioned club events / matches. This includes 600 yard Wednesday practice that will begin again in a few months.
    Are non members allowed to use the shorter ranges? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by M5NSX View Post
    Hit me up when the weather breaks. We can shoot at my friends house over 30 acres-can shoot out to about 500yds. I have steel targets out there. We can also play with tannerite and blow stuff up and run my HK21E/23E beltfed machine gun there. Membership type ranges won’t allow most of the stuff we can do and it’s free.

I’ll make sure I do, that sounds awesome!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kzrpdb View Post
    Are non members allowed to use the shorter ranges? Thanks!
    Only as the guest of a member.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M5NSX View Post
    Im jealous now. Can I get an invite too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12