Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

New shop in town

Anyone heard of know anything about this company? Is it related to another shop in Mi?

https://www.dorchestergunshop.com/
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

On the News This Morning (7.55am), New Business Opening...

Issue: half mile from a school...

New gun store location gains mixed reaction
    link:

GRAND BLANC, Mich. (WJRT) – A new addition is coming to the city of Grand Blanc and the first of its kind.

In May, high-end retailer Dorchester Gun Station will open across from the Grand Mall. City Manager Wendy Jean-Buhrer said the store will help bring business back to the city

“I do believe that individuals who have high-end guns are going out of our area to have their guns fixed, to have them serviced or even to have these high-end guns made,” Jean-Buhrer said. “This is an area that is missing in our city for those individuals that do have that particular taste.”

See link for complete information: Video, local concern
    Last edited by zcolt45; 01-25-2022 at 09:07 AM.
    NRA Certified Instructor & Pistol Coach (since 1982)
    Life Member - NRA, DAV, IHMSA, St Pete Police Pistol Club, USPSA/IPSC
    Veteran - Korea DMZ 62~63
    Think Fast - Shoot Fast - Live to see another Day.

Dorchester is billing themselves as a 'high end' gun store, but a scroll through their website is pretty yawn inspiring.

A lot of the same shtuff every other gun shop carries. I didn't see anything 'high end'.
    Keltec, Glock, S&W, Rock Island... a lot of cheap plastic, cheap steel, and cheap names... at not-so-cheap prices.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Dorchester is billing themselves as a 'high end' gun store, but a scroll through their website is pretty yawn inspiring.

A lot of the same shtuff every other gun shop carries. I didn't see anything 'high end'.
    Keltec, Glock, S&W, Rock Island... a lot of cheap plastic, cheap steel, and cheap names... at not-so-cheap prices.
    Maybe this is where the “high end” comes in?
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Their FB page say they are slated to open may 1 2022. Doing business as DGS Armory, Dorchester Gun Station, DGS defense and Damn Good **** brand. Also says not exclusively high end guns.