looking to rent land in Michigan (duh) for camping/shooting year round like the title says.

want to practice competition and distance shooting (distance shooting is more optional) on my own time. 90% of the outdoor ranges close for winter, have dedicated buisness hours, charge by the hour, are no rapid fire, and are dedicated to bench shooting at 100 yards which is not really what i am looking for.

looking to shoot paper/cardboard/steel targets, and camping will be strictly minimalist tent camping.

i will NOT be hunting on this land.

i have dank credit score of like 12 because of student loans or i would just buy my own land.

i am looking for something legit year round monthly payments for probably a few years so i can get my own space and want it dedicated as mine while i am renting.
i am more than willing to do a rental contract and would prefer it so i cant be scammed.
i live in midland so pretty much the entire lower peninsula is within 3 hours which is acceptable to me.

shoot me a quick dm with what you have/where/how much you want a month and any immediate questions or concerns and i can give you a shout/call/text or send my number over to you, whatever you prefer.