Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good pics. I never noticed the numbers on my p938 till I saw that zoomed in pic. I had to hit it with cellphone flashlight but they are there.

Thanks for this info as I was just considering the replacement of my P938 night sights as they have gotten pretty dim.

Quote Originally Posted by jziggy101 View Post
    Thanks for this info as I was just considering the replacement of my P938 night sights as they have gotten pretty dim.
    my 938 has the markings on the sights, its very small, you will need to shine a light on it to see it.

MGO Member
    My 938 has 6 front and 8 rear night sights from the factory.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I have a Sig P229 that has OE night sights on it. They're set up to have a combat hold, and the tritium is getting a bit tired. I want to upgrade to Trijicon HD sights which I love and have on many guns.

For the life of me I can't figure out which number sights I need to get a normal sight picture. Can anyone please help a brother out?
    I have a P229 in 40 S&W. I replaced my sights about 4 yrs ago with a 6/8 combo, at Trijicon's recommendation.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane1986 View Post
    I have a P229 in 40 S&W. I replaced my sights about 4 yrs ago with a 6/8 combo, at Trijicon's recommendation.
    6 front and 8 rear?

Ok that's what I am planning on putting in. I have my rear installed, but the first go on the first sight my pusher bent the top of the sight. Going to take it to a gunsmith to do it correctly as my pusher is a cheapie. Good for everything except Sigs apparently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12