Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30-40 Krag

I am a Forum User
    From a GunBroker Advanced Search of Completed Listings done tonight (2-26), using the Search Terms: Sporterized Krags brought up 37 Items Found.
    Some Sold, Some No Bids, Some Re-listed. All types of 'Sporterized Versions'.
    I can't attach links yet, but you'll find it.

On the Milsurps Forum there is a gentleman most often found on the Krag Forum who uses the Username: butlersrangers he's one of the best I've known when it comes to Krags and other Pre 1900 US and British Carbines.
    In his Profile he has a phone number listed for contact, Area Code 810. You could find him by Clicking the 'Community' button then see the drop downs and search 'Member List'. Or post this same inquiry there for other opinions. I'm a Advisory Panel Member there, He may recall me, feel free if you contact him to say Charlie-Painter777 from the M1 / M2 Carbine Forum referred you.

Again, Sorry I can't post the links to make it easier on you, but I'm still new here and paying my dues.

HTH,
    Charlie-Painter777

ETA: Tried to post this yesterday, the 26th. Auction results may have changed. I tried.......
    Last edited by Painter777; 02-27-2022 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Add Edit Info

MGO Member
    The Springfield Model 1892–99 Krag–Jørgensen rifle is a Norwegian-designed bolt-action rifle that was adopted in 1892 as the standard United States Army military longarm, chambered for U.S. caliber .30-40 Krag cartridges. All versions and variants were manufactured under license by the Springfield Armory between 1892 and 1903 and famously served as the longarm during the Spanish–American War.

Sporterized, figure $200-$400

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Painter777 View Post
    From a GunBroker Advanced Search of Completed Listings done tonight (2-26), using the Search Terms: Sporterized Krags brought up 37 Items Found.
    Some Sold, Some No Bids, Some Re-listed. All types of 'Sporterized Versions'.
    I can't attach links yet, but you'll find it.

On the Milsurps Forum there is a gentleman most often found on the Krag Forum who uses the Username: butlersrangers he's one of the best I've known when it comes to Krags and other Pre 1900 US and British Carbines.
    In his Profile he has a phone number listed for contact, Area Code 810. You could find him by Clicking the 'Community' button then see the drop downs and search 'Member List'. Or post this same inquiry there for other opinions. I'm a Advisory Panel Member there, He may recall me, feel free if you contact him to say Charlie-Painter777 from the M1 / M2 Carbine Forum referred you.

Again, Sorry I can't post the links to make it easier on you, but I'm still new here and paying my dues.

HTH,
    Charlie-Painter777

ETA: Tried to post this yesterday, the 26th. Auction results may have changed. I tried.......
    Thanks.
    NRA Life Member

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JGrant View Post
    The Springfield Model 1892–99 Krag–Jørgensen rifle is a Norwegian-designed bolt-action rifle that was adopted in 1892 as the standard United States Army military longarm, chambered for U.S. caliber .30-40 Krag cartridges. All versions and variants were manufactured under license by the Springfield Armory between 1892 and 1903 and famously served as the longarm during the Spanish–American War.

Sporterized, figure $200-$400
    Thanks.
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12