Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Best place to buy a suppressor, mid MI

Looking to pick up a couple suppressors, who in the mid mi or SE part of the state has the best selection and knowledge? Located in northern Genesee County but will drive a little but for a good experience and knowledgeable sales staff.

I am a Forum User
    Williams in Auburn

I am a Forum User
    Vice armory in Davison

MGO Member
    I had a great experience at Sheridan Arms in Saginaw.

I am a Forum User
    Currently processing my suppressor with Jeff at motor city munitions and would highly recommend. He knows his stuff when it comes to suppressor regarding different makes and models.

I would also checkout Ockie at Gerbrand defense in Waterford. He has about 30 suppressor instock from multiple companies. Again very knowledgeable. He has a silencer shop kiosk so you can fill out all your electronic paperwork there.

Both are setup to do e-form 4s through silencer shop which is now the preferred way.

I am a Forum User
    When I was looking for my first one (I have two and one more in jail) I tried a few local places but no one would talk with me just blew me off. I then called SilercerShop.com on the phone. The guy spent over half a hour on the phone with me explaining the differences and what would be best for me. I purchased my first one from them and was happy with it when I finally was able to pick it up. I not go to them and do not even look anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnDweller View Post
    When I was looking for my first one (I have two and one more in jail) I tried a few local places but no one would talk with me just blew me off. I then called SilercerShop.com on the phone. The guy spent over half a hour on the phone with me explaining the differences and what would be best for me. I purchased my first one from them and was happy with it when I finally was able to pick it up. I not go to them and do not even look anywhere else.
    What suppressor did you go with?

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Also from the Genesee County area. I bought one can through Peacemakers in Howell, MI and another through Oakland Tactical in Hartland, MI. Both good experiences, but the guys at Peacemakers were incredibly helpful, plus they have the Silencershop kiosk in-store to take your prints etc.

I am a Forum User
    I've bought 2 cans through Detroit Armament (Saint Clair Shores). Home based FFL, super quick to reply and gets pretty heavy discounts on certain brands of cans. Would recommend.

I am a Forum User
    Kinda off topic but wheres a good place that can thread a barrel in mid Michigan? Have a few rimfires needing it.