Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar

Craft Holsters are pretty awesome

I was looking for a new holster for EDC. Because of back pain I wanted to switch to a shoulder rig to better distribute the weight. My EDC is an HK P30v1 milled for a Trijicon SRO. Because of the MRDS holsters are a pain.

I found this place: www.craftholsters.com and they are set up to do custom holsters with red dot sights. It took a month to get but it just came today. The quality is PHENOMENAL. The fit and finish are awesome. I figured from email conversations these were made out of the country and when I opened the package I learned I was right--these are made to order in Slovakia. European craftsmanship at its finest.

I am pleased beyond belief. Total cost with priority shipping was $172.00 after a discount code I found online.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    I am sponsored by them. My code is SNAKEDOC to save you 10%.

MGO Member
    Ya, I tried a holster from them, great quality, not enough cant for cross draw tho (same thing, strong side shoulder’s shot), excellent CS regarding returns. A shoulder rig has a little too much print for me.

That’s a cool sponsorship you have!