Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

PCC range, PCC Shoots , action pistol ranges SE Michigan

So I started a different thread and for some reason put SW Michigan when I was actually looking for SE Michigan...I live in Warren

Are there any gun clubs / ranges that have PCC shoots in SE Michigan? Detroit Sportsman's Club in Shelby Township is probably closest to be and they do have some shoots but don't seem to offer anything for PCCs. They do do USPSA so that could fill my action shooting desires. I would also like to get into 3 gun at some point this year. any suggestions for a nice club?

MGO Member
    Oakland County Sportsmans Club in Waterford have PPC shoots as does the Fenton Gun Club. In fact there is a big match going on this weekend at Fenton. Oakland county a PPC practice Monday and Wed. but they are going to shut down that for the summer soon. I live in Harrison twp. it takes 40/45 min from my house to get to Oakland County.

The Detroit Sportsman's congress in Shelby Township does PPC. I was looking for a pistol caliber carbine range, something hopefully with steel targets that does some shoots where I can do some running and gunning.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
    Detroit Sportsman's Club in Shelby Township is probably closest to be and they do have some shoots but don't seem to offer anything for PCCs. They do do USPSA so that could fill my action shooting desires.
    USPSA has a PCC division. You shoot the same stages and squads as pistol shooters, in the same events. They run matches almost every month and have practices 2x weekly (indoors until warmer weather).

MGO Member
    Nor close to you, but posting for others that may be interested. Tri-County Sportsmen’s League is a club south of Ann Arbor. They have PCC pin shoots. The website is TCSL.org

Where
    Tri-County Sportsmen's League, 8640 Moon Rd, Saline, MI 48176, USA (map)
    Description
    PCC & .22 Rifle Bowling Pin Shoot PCC (pistol caliber carbine)
    Sundays: Apr 3, May 1, Jun 5, June 26, Jul 31, Sep 22

11:30 AM until 4:00 PM Shooting starts at 12:00 noon.
    The cost for each relay (20 pins = 5 pins x 4 tables) is $5.00

OUTLAW CARBINE PCC / 22 rifle Match

Livingston Gun Club in Brighton will be having an Outlaw Carbine match May 15th for pcc and 22 rimfire rifles.

Mixture of steel and paper targets. More info coming when flyer is finished.

PCC is also allowed to shoot in Steel Challenge matches Monday nights.

Last edited by jrnymn; 05-01-2022 at 04:22 PM.

MGO Member
    Details posted in a new thread and on the LGC affiliate thread.

MGO Member
    loki993
    Hope you made it to the Outlaw Carbine match at Livingston Gun Club this past weekend. First one ever and it was a success. A decent turn out for a first time event and as far as we could tell nothing but positive comments. One thing we asked the shooters is if they would be disappointed or glad to see it taken from 6 stages to 5. Everyone asked said take it to 5. The consensus from the shooters is give them a fun and challenging event with enough shooting to make coming out worth while, yet get them out early enough that their entire day is not taken up.

We are considering another one in July, details to come if we decide to put it together.