Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    I have a couple stamps as well, and as I said I’ve never heard of the process either.

However, I’m willing to give bentstick benefit of the doubt here as I have never done business with Silencer Central and he is currently, AND I know they have a unique ’Delivered to your home’ process. So in my mind, perhaps as they’re not sending the device to a local Class 3 SOT in the interim, and once they have ATF approval, they’re somehow processing the transaction to deliver the device directly to him, they have some unique and unheard of process that requires this.

I say this because previously in dealings with Silencer Shop, they had some unique and non-standard methods for processing paperwork I had never seen previously, that were the result of their own unique and specific negotiations with the ATF. Now, most of these have since become commonplace and standard with digital signatures, e-filing and the like, but at the time, years ago, they were specifically approved for their use because a slew of lawyers negotiated them with the ATF on their behalf.

Just my best guess, I could be off base, but I know Silencer Central has a home delivery deal, and I’m guessing that plays a part in this somehow.

Notification came in last night ,SC has shipped my silencer to a FFL (a SC distributor/dealer I assume) in southeast Mich which will then send to me, so SC is not directly sending it to my door, Don't think I will go this route again just to many cluster *****, and delays to want to go that way again. Fingers crossed it will be here Monday am.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bentstick View Post
    Notification came in last night ,SC has shipped my silencer to a FFL (a SC distributor/dealer I assume) in southeast Mich which will then send to me, so SC is not directly sending it to my door, Don't think I will go this route again just to many cluster *****, and delays to want to go that way again. Fingers crossed it will be here Monday am.
    I only said they had a method/process that allowed them to somehow deliver it to you at home, not specifically that it was only them handing it 100% along the process.

It’s marketing gimmickry, buy from SC and get your can delivered to you at home-but from the sounds of your experience with them and their process it leaves much to be desired. Hope you can get this one in your hands soon and put the rigmarole behind you.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    I only said they had a method/process that allowed them to somehow deliver it to you at home, not specifically that it was only them handing it 100% along the process.

It’s marketing gimmickry, buy from SC and get your can delivered to you at home-but from the sounds of your experience with them and their process it leaves much to be desired. Hope you can get this one in your hands soon and put the rigmarole behind you.
    Yes.I do also hope rest Is without the ruts and sloppy mess as our gravel roads up here at this time of yr, it has reached the FFL and shipping label has been created for the last leg of shipping journey, fingers crossed Sat will be the delivery day , hoping won't have to wait at home Monday instead of going work to keep the crew in check.

MGO Member
    As of today I now own and have in possession a Banish 30 silencer, cleaned it up and ran a few shots through it, I am very happy with my purchase and works awesome.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bentstick View Post
    As of today I now own and have in possession a Banish 30 silencer, cleaned it up and ran a few shots through it, I am very happy with my purchase and works awesome.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Form 4 filed in 7-22. Still waiting. Not my 1st stamp.
    US Army
    NRA member
    USPSA Chief Range Officer & NRA RSO
    NRA CPL instructor- group and private
    Private firearm instructions

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678