Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Filed 1-20-22 still waiting been kicked backed 3x not from me but cause of paperwork, hoping for end of this month we shall find out, silencer central here. and in trust.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bentstick View Post
    Filed 1-20-22 still waiting been kicked backed 3x not from me but cause of paperwork, hoping for end of this month we shall find out, silencer central here. and in trust.
    Sounds like SC needs to get their poop in a group if their paperwork has to be redone 3 times…
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    Yes it has been a cluster**** for sure,only bright spot is when there has been a issue I get a phone call and can talk to someone its just not e-mail or txts.

MGO Member
    Approved as of today, now just get notification sent to County Sheriff and once they give confirmation recived it will be sent to me

Approved as of today, now just get notification sent to County Sheriff and once they give confirmation recived it will be sent to me
    So maybe I'm wrong on this, but aren't you supposed to send the CLEO copy of your Form 1 and Form 4 BEFORE you get approval? Like within 10 days of sending it off initially to the NFA?
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    So maybe I'm wrong on this, but aren't you supposed to send the CLEO copy of your Form 1 and Form 4 BEFORE you get approval? Like within 10 days of sending it off initially to the NFA?
    This was my thought as well. Additionally, I don’t believe the CLEO has any requirements for any type of response to anyone on receipt-I see some that say they just throw them in the garbage…that no one from the ATF ever told them what the receiving procedures were.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    All notification and copy of the Form 4 was sent to the County Sheriff Dept when I started this process, now that the approval came through they have to send notification that it was approved and it will be shipping into county/ my address soon, is my understanding. My brain has a hard time following all the what fors and where ins most of the time. Nun the less, my suppressor was approved and should have it in hand by first week of April been a long wait fer sure!!!!

June 20th application in process...... arrive 3-24 2023. So pretty close to the 270 day average. Next one should be second week in April.
    Just tryin ta keep it real !!

I am a Forum User
    #1 was certified June 15, 2022 - 276 days
    #2 was certified June 16, 2022 - 279 days

All notification and copy of the Form 4 was sent to the County Sheriff Dept when I started this process, now that the approval came through they have to send notification that it was approved and it will be shipping into county/ my address soon, is my understanding. My brain has a hard time following all the what fors and where ins most of the time. Nun the less, my suppressor was approved and should have it in hand by first week of April been a long wait fer sure!!!!
    Who told you that?
    Once it’s approved you fill out your 4473 and pick it up, and no need to put your SSN down again actually since it’s on the approved Form 4.
    Your only requirement is to notify CLEO of your intent, and unless something has changed in the last 45 days since I picked up my last stamp, you only notify them once.
    Please site your source.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast