Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Colt Python & Browning Hi Power

A friend has these 2 pistols and is interested in selling. I’ve bought and sold my fair share of firearms, but I know nothing about these.

Can anyone have a look at these and possibly give me a ballpark on the value?

Sincere thanks!

3AB8D310-695C-42E0-8FE5-751566B975C6.jpg71E8BCFC-F30D-4CA2-878B-5125CB297A01.jpg0F11D6ED-719B-4921-B662-195DDD784598.jpgB06FE072-2C40-4BDA-A6D4-AC6A90668DD1.jpg

The Python with the 4" barrel depending on if he has the original box should be in the $3000.00 range.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeard View Post
    The Python with the 4" barrel depending on if he has the original box should be in the $3000.00 range.
    I don’t believe they have the box.

MGO Member
    Hi Power is a 1968 T series, early visible extractor. Desirable HP, but I don't think they were offered in factory Nickle back then.

With no box or paperwork and pics look like shooter condition, my guess is around a thousand bucks + or -.

I won't hazard a guess on the Python, Colt collectors are crazy.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    Hi Power is a 1968 T series, early visible extractor. Desirable HP, but I don't think they were offered in factory Nickle back then.

With no box or paperwork and pics look like shooter condition, my guess is around a thousand bucks + or -.

I won't hazard a guess on the Python, Colt collectors are crazy.
    Much appreciated, sir!

I am a Forum User
    If anyone wants to make an offer, please PM me. Motivated seller.

Thanks!

I am a Forum User
    Biggest regret of my life , selling a high 90s% 4" blue Python with Hogues, in Harrison in 2009...

For 400.

Hurts too much to even think about.
    Guy later told me he also let it go for stupidly low but he was a damn dealer not a family man in a jam.

I am a Forum User
    I also have a Hi Power t series, it is Nickle finished. looks factory finished to me.