Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
    I have a belt from blade tec. It has the kydex interior sandwiched between to layers of leather. I have worn it daily with and without carrying for 10+ years now without issue. Just throwing that out there in case you're looking for a new belt.
    I have the Blade Tech Instructor belt and very happy. I upgraded my Triple K Gunslinger belt for a 'We The People' belt, but it's so thick that caused trouble with holsters attaching or staying put. I been wearing the Blade Tech for a few weeks and is seems to be the best of both worlds with comfort and capability.

I own a Hanks gun belt for over three years and it looks like new , It is a decently priced belt and is nice and stiff to this day I recommend it highly .

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    I own a Hanks gun belt for over three years and it looks like new , It is a decently priced belt and is nice and stiff to this day I recommend it highly .
    I have been looking hard, I relegated one crossbreed to work, the other one I just opened up, I am going to wear casually. So in a few years when it looks really rough I think I am going hanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I have been looking hard, I relegated one crossbreed to work, the other one I just opened up, I am going to wear casually. So in a few years when it looks really rough I think I am going hanks.
    I think you will be happy with the hanks it is put together well

Quote Originally Posted by FishinJoe View Post
    I have a a crossbreed belt from about a year ago that has already started to sag really bad. I just recently replaced it with a Hank's. Hopefully theirs last longer.

Joe
    I saw a post comparing hanks to kore and felt kore still was better- but not everyone likes the ratchet system. I do as I find now as many years in kore is the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12