Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In Memoriam Forum User

Thumbs up

ENDEAVOR HD 82A Spotting Scope with 20-60x Zoom - Lifetime Warranty
    $499.99
    https://www.vanguardworld.com/collec...potting-scopes

In-stock at AMAZON:

ENDEAVOR HD 82A Spotting Scope with 82mm Objective, 20-60x Zoom $359.24
    https://www.amazon.com/Vanguard-Ende...ps%2C72&sr=8-5
    Last edited by VIGILANT; 07-19-2022 at 11:39 AM.

An 85 objective is almost always going to let more light in than a 65 objective, even if the 65 is range bling used car priced. If you’re having problems with low-light conditions stay with the bigger objective lens.

My choice of the two since the OP said it was one-or-other would be the Vortex without even giving it a second thought. You should be GTG out to around 500yds for the intended purpose with a 20-60x85. Unless we’re in trifocal coke bottle “reading glasses” territory.

Now, you linked the Viper model - please do a Diamondback (the new updated HD “SKU DS-85S” version) side by side comparison if you can…just as good IMO for what you’re planning to use it for at around half the price. Think of all that extra ammo you can buy or load with the leftover money.

Maybe it was just a perfect overcast and rainy day my last visit to Camp Perry, but I looked through a Vortex Razor, a Swarovski and a Kowa on the same stand and was sold on Vortex immediately, and through the rest of the 800, 900 & 1,000yd courses of fire. Even with the marginally larger 88 Kowa and the ginormous Swarovski 95 objective lenses.

~Masterchief

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12