Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Precision rifle or precision rimfire in SE Michigan?

Does anyone in the metro area still run these matches? I've done a couple with bluewater sportsmen association back in the day, but I heard the guy running them quit. It's still on their website but I can't find anything info about it at all. Anyone else putting on matches in the area? I'd love to go up to MTC, but it's just not in the cards right now unfortunately.

I am a Forum User
    Hello reshp1

If you are talking precision pistol matches (bullseye), we are just wrapping up the winter league.

Personally, in winter, I usually shoot up to four matches a week at various locations. Although I am located in Pinckney, one of my teams is at the Howell Gun Club which is a member of SouthEast Michigan Pistol Association.

Their website is:

http://sempa.us/index.html

although Howell is not listed on their website.

I see you are in Troy, you should get with a couple of the clubs near you and find out the person you need to contact regarding summer competitions which are just starting up now.

Regards,
    Crankster