Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Beretta 96 FS value?

Hi Folks. I’m looking at buying a lightly used Beretta 96. Full size, no pic rail.

What are these going for these days? I checked “true gun value .com” and the price swing is pretty big depending on the variables.

Thanks for your insight!

MGO Member
    "the price swing is pretty big depending on the variables." Yep
    Last edited by john.41; 04-19-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Condition? 500-600 look at the auction side

Quote Originally Posted by huckabuck View Post
    Hi Folks. I’m looking at buying a lightly used Beretta 96. Full size, no pic rail.

What are these going for these days? I checked “true gun value .com” and the price swing is pretty big depending on the variables.

Thanks for your insight!
    Blue, Inox, Condition, Original Box and all the stuff, How many mags, Any Accessories?
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Blued, comes with two mags, finger groove grips and universal style holster. I’m assuming the condition is very good. Not sure if it has the original box... I’ll be checking it out this weekend. It comes with 200 rds. I offered up $600, but don’t want to lowball the seller, as it turns out he is my father in law �� if I’m in the ballpark I’ll stick with that number but if it seems low I’d be happy to give $700. Just not sure what these are going for lightly used.