Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Berrien County instructor around?

Curious if there are any instructors in Berrien County that I can pay to do a field day course with. I believe the maximum for the class is $10 , but that doesn't mean I can't pay you for your time I assume.

It sounds like you are looking for hunters safety certification. It has to be a certified hunters ed instructor. Start by looking at DNR websites, and contact your local clubs to find who is doing what. This covid junk has put a wrinkle in how things work. You can take the class online, you have to do the field work and take the test in person.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.