Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I'm thankfully not a Taurus or Rossi aficionado (although I do own a Raging Bull) -
    Does Rossi and or Taurus extend their warranty as transferable to subsequent owners?
    That doesn't seem to be a forgone conclusion for most manufacturers.
    Purchasing on the used/surplus/scrap/stolen/grey market typically voids manufactures warranties for most products.

MGO Member
    That sucks. I had a Para Hawg 9 that had issues Para couldn't fix. They told me I could choose any firearm they had up to the msrp of the Hawg 9.

I am a Forum User
    Okay since I am bad at posting the right quote...I will adress this to Jeff's question.
    When in full trigger back positions the gun would lock up fine
    With the hammer down the there were 2 cylinders that did not lock. Slight finger pressure could be used to rotate the cylinder the opposite direction its normal rotation. So researching this I came to understand that if the cylinder gets rotated out of position with the hammer down and then the gun is cocked " theoretically it coud fire with the cylinder not lined up properly with the barrel. Guess I would not want even the slightest chance of that happening to a loved one, a future owner or lastly me. Shaved lead in the best case. Hand grenade in the worst.

Be polite but adamant with the supervisor: either fix the gun, replace it free or refund the purchase price. This advice is given not knowing Rossi's policy on second owners warranty rights. From a practical prospective, I don't know what you can do should they refuse other than small claims court and I'm not sure if that's a practical option or not.
    Lighten up Francis.

I am a Forum User
    Although Taurus is the owner of Rossi, they may still be separate units. Sorts like if something went wrong with your Ford, you couldn't exchange it for a Lincoln or Mercury. I'd take up their discount offer and sell it for the gun you really want and always remember their quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12