Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

AccuPoint 1-4 x 24 value

I have a AccuPoint 1-4 x 24 scope I would like to know its value. It was new in 2015 and has never been used. The Tritium was replaced under warranty three years ago and comes with replacement receipt.

The description is Trijicon TR24 AccuPoint 1-4x24 Riflescope German #4 Crosshair with Green Dot Reticle, 30mm Tube

Your pics failed to download.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Member
    New you can find them for a little more than $700.....people on MGO are "cheap" you wouldn't get close to that much....also the market is turning more products are available 6 months ago was a very good time to sell any extras you wanted to get rid of at a good price....we are heading into a very pronounced slump.....
    If you need to get rid of it ask a high price and keep lowering the price until it sells.....other wise Trijicon makes very good scopes and use it.....

I appreciate the help.

Chris

MGO Member
    Any more to the story about the tritium failing in four years? I have only had one go dim and need to be replaced. It took 14 years and they repaired it at no cost, even though the warranty is 10 years.
    I have an Accupoint with the same reticle, great optic.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.