Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Sounds like an extensive amount of effort for something that's easily solvable by doing this face-to-face in a public setting like a Meijer's parking lot.
    If you're concerned about the person not showing up after you drive there, ask to meet somewhere that's a halfway point.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    If they are allegedly an MGO member, why not meet them FTF with cash. I was selling a gun on here a few years ago and someone wanted it who lived near Alpena. It was a nice fall day and I felt like a roadtrip, so I offered to meet him at Frank's in Linwood. He was appreciative and I got a nice, relaxing drive out of it. Win-win.
    He is supposedly in Iowa. I figured he was possibly an emigrant as I remember another user on here talking about shooting Armadillos and I thus learned he now lived in the south. So I figured that might be the case with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Click in the feedback thread sticky, click "search thread", type in their username in the "user name" section. A drop down should appear with the user names that are close, click it and search them. Be sure you actually search in that thread only. A user friendly means to check feedback has been on many peoples wish list, but it must be expensive to do. iTrader works great!
    Yeah, turns out the only result for his name was a "possible scam thread" so that does not speak well for my chances.

If your Spidey Sense is getting all tingly, walk away and look to source from a vendor. Pay more, worry less.
    Then explain to me why you want a bullpup 300 BLK which is by definition a contradiction in terms.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    If your Spidey Sense is getting all tingly, walk away and look to source from a vendor. Pay more, worry less.
    Then explain to me why you want a bullpup 300 BLK which is by definition a contradiction in terms.
    40rds of ballistically superior .45acp for home defense without deafening myself with the ability to switch to essentially 7.62x39 just by swapping magazines. Plus I just love bullpups.

Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    40rds of ballistically superior .45acp for home defense without deafening myself with the ability to switch to essentially 7.62x39 just by swapping magazines. Plus I just love bullpups.
    Not without changing out the bolt you aren't.
    My point being that the bullpup's primary advantage is the barrel placement so you can have a 16" barrel in a setup that takes up the same real estate as a 10.3" or so SBR in 5.56.
    The 300BLK was designed to be shot in a sub 10" barrel suppressed.
    The 7.62x39 has decent ballistics out of a short barrel as well, though is crap to try and suppress.
    As I've already derailed your original post, so I apologize and I'll summarize- if you want a bullpup because you like how they look, I can get behind that. But if you're wanting to use the 300blk, you're better off getting a pistol 7.5 to 9" barreled AR. SBR later if the fancy tickles ya. You don't run the risk of pushing the round sonic because of the extra 7 to 9 inches of barrel; you are going to get much better reliability; and you get the same ergo and performance of being able to use a short rifle for HD without bumping into walls.
    Just my $.02
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Duplicate
    Last edited by pscipio03; 04-29-2022 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Duplicate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12