Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I liked Fred Trost, missed him when I had to move out of state for a while, and when I came back he was bird doggin the buck stop products relentlessly.

Not sure I understand what got him started on the Buck Stop issues, but it was his downfall from what I can figure.

He showed sportsmen how to go out in the woods and hunt deer, how to go on the ice and get fish, triggered my interest in upland birds, and did a lot to get people involved in the outdoors in their neighborhood or a weekend trip up north.

The current show is more like a advertisement for outdoor businesses to get them more customers. Yeah, they do have some outdoor stuff but not much tips, tricks, or show how to get more fish and game. When is the last time you saw the current Michigan Out-of-doors guys in their old grampa's row boat catchin panfish with a bobber and worms?

Regards,
    Crankster

I am a Forum User
    I would have to agree with you cranky.

MGO Member
    And the story right after the MGO one, about Kensington Church's Field and Stream team was cool, as that's the church I go to and volunteer at.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12