Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

Michigan Gun Owners & Michigan Open Carry Joint Picnic

Saturday, May 21, 2022 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Michigan Gun Owners (MGO) and Michigan Open Carry (MOC), Inc. are once again teaming up to bring you a Joint Picnic!

The picnic will be held at Lyon Oaks County Park in Wixom.

Lyon Oaks County Park
    52221 Pontiac Trail
    Wixom, MI 48393

The Woods Edge Pavilion is located on the south side of the park, just southwest of the park office.

We will have signs and banners pointing you in the direction of the pavilion.

There is a $5.00 entry fee to enter the park.

MGO & MOC will be providing traditional BBQ foods and beverages, but we always recommend bringing a dish to share. This creates a nice mixture of different foods for everyone to try. This is NOT a requirement to attend the picnic.

Please come on out and join the party!
    Last edited by 04JRB; 05-06-2022 at 06:34 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I wish I and 40CalGal could be there for this event, but we'll be out of town
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

See you there....
    52221 Pontiac Trail
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/tkrXSpKexwyuQLi67
    Opinions Expressed Are Mine Alone And Do Not Represent The Michigan Gun Owners Organization Its Members Affiliates Or Advertisers.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I will be there
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

MGO Board of Directors

Looking at the weather, it appears the rain will be taking a break during our picnic today!

The forecast shows rain before and after, but not during!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Thanks to all that came out. It was great to see everyone
    Michigan Gun Owners Member
    Michigan Open Carry Member
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

It was a good outing! I like being able to put faces to the names here on MGO. I think the morning weather kept a few away, but it ended up being a nice day. Aside from a long drive, there really is no downside from meeting with like-minded folks. food was very good! thanks for putting this on guys! One suggestion for next picnic-name tags would make it easier to remember who we were talking to...

Regards,
    Costanza
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”