Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Might Big Daddy Unlimited Solve my X95 .300blk Kit Woes?

As y'all might've seen I've not had much luck getting a .300blk kit for my X95 Tavor, I'm considering setting up an Armslist account since that solved the compact 10mm Tanfoglio slide issue in a day, but assuming I don't luck out and find a local willing to sell in person it comes back to the payment issue I faced with the possible scammer as well as with a redditor.

Would BDU be more likely to get kits from IWI than local FFLs like Top Gun or Firing Line or online sellers? Or was advertising as much as they did because they aren't that special and were trying to look impressive by peacocking?

Thank you for your time.

Does anyone have BDU who could tell me if they have a kit in stock?

MGO Member
    Thanks for bringing the B.D.U. members only gun store scam to light. I previously thought Armslist was the worst thing I had heard of, for private purchasers.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    I wouldn't order from BDU if I needed something they they had the only one ever produced in stock.

Considering I've seen BDU dropped from almost every single firearms YouTube channel as a sponsor, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a scam.
    Both Garand Thumb and The Gun Collective kicked it off their channel and even went as far as to apologize for schilling for the place.
    So, in short, I'd search elsewhere.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Considering I've seen BDU dropped from almost every single firearms YouTube channel as a sponsor, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a scam.
    Both Garand Thumb and The Gun Collective kicked it off their channel and even went as far as to apologize for schilling for the place.
    So, in short, I'd search elsewhere.
    Huh, I realized as I was making this thread that Flannel Daddy no longer advertised them. I thought it might be because BDU could no longer pay Leviathan for the honor since a lot of people were saying that with the Chiropteran Cough BDU couldn't get enough product to be worth the monthly cost, and thus maybe they didn't have bribe money, but if people actually denounced them it's probably more than that.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    I had a BDU account... they're awful. Genuinely awful people. Took my money, didn't send what I purchased, had to fight to get my money back. Just steer clear.

I am a Forum User
    I had the opposite experience, bought a good amount from them, got what I ordered everytime. Even grabbed a few Leupold scopes from them for a good enough savings to pay for a year of membership.

If someone told me they had what I wanted I suppose I'd take the risk since my experience on a reddit group that was suggested was pretty awful and Armslist won't verify my account [a coworker of mine has been waiting for his to be validated for over a year] but hearing that their drop-shipping chain has been broken where they don't seem to have the money to buy the things they've already sold I doubt they'd having something as esoteric as a caliber conversion kit for a niche bullpup rifle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast