Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a BDU member. I have seen a few odd unsavory things like a product being out of stock at a great price and increase over MSRP when in stock. Lets take for example the Taurus TX22 Comp pistol, it sat at $350ish for a few months out of stock. When it came back in stock, the price was increased to $480 + $35 shipping when this gun can be had for $450 any day of the week.

Right now they are running .99 shipping for orders over $100 for Memorial Day. But a lot of stuff I want is out of stock at a good price.

Lanbosarmory.com seems to be one of the better firearm dropshippers and the prices almost are the same without paying a membership fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I am a BDU member. I have seen a few odd unsavory things like a product being out of stock at a great price and increase over MSRP when in stock. Lets take for example the Taurus TX22 Comp pistol, it sat at $350ish for a few months out of stock. When it came back in stock, the price was increased to $480 + $35 shipping when this gun can be had for $450 any day of the week.

Right now they are running .99 shipping for orders over $100 for Memorial Day. But a lot of stuff I want is out of stock at a good price.

Lanbosarmory.com seems to be one of the better firearm dropshippers and the prices almost are the same without paying a membership fee.
    Lanbo has the kits but they are out of stock, I'll have to get on their notification list too.

I mostly wondered about BDU because they require a membership fee, so I thought it might be a secret garden with a few left due to less people having access.

Except I just realized they drop ship, so they don't have ANYTHING in stock and unless IWI is giving them first dibs they won't until anyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    Lanbo has the kits but they are out of stock, I'll have to get on their notification list too.

I mostly wondered about BDU because they require a membership fee, so I thought it might be a secret garden with a few left due to less people having access.

Except I just realized they drop ship, so they don't have ANYTHING in stock and unless IWI is giving them first dibs they won't until anyone else does.
    I looked on BDU and they dont even stock the kit you were looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12