Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    You can use the BATFE's "FFL eZCheck" site to verify if an FFL is legit and that you're shipping to their address (and not to the address on a forged FFL). Have the FFL provide you with the first three digits and the last 5 digits of their FFL number. Use this on the FFL eZcheck web site to verify that the FFL is valid (expiration date) and that the shipping address on the web site matches the address they want you to ship to. Note that, while some FFLs do receive product at their mailing address, I suggest ONLY shipping to the PREMISE address identified by the FFL eZCheck web site.

Also, if someone provides you with a paper or electronic copy of an FFL and asks you to ship to the, always use the FFL eZCheck web site to verify that someone didn't obtain a copy of an FFL, then modify the address on the copy. Again, the FFL eZCheck site will verify EXACTLY what should be on that paper or electronic FFL copy. If ANYTHING is different, it's most likely a forgery.

Finally, if you are a non-licensee and are planning on shipping directly to an FFL, make sure that (a) the FFL will accept a shipment from non-licensee and (b) you use the appropriate and legal means to ship (e.g., you can't ship a handgun via USPS nor pack/print/ship by handing it to the UPS guy or dropping it off at a UPS retail store).

BATFE's FFL eZCheck site: https://fflezcheck.atf.gov/FFLEzCheck/
    Thank you Scoop for this valuable information. In fact, guns.com provided the link and 1st 3 and last 5 of their FFL, and the link for me to check. The shipping address matched the FFLEzCheck, and I received the money. It was a genuine transaction as far as I can tell

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mhammady View Post
    Thank you Scoop for this valuable information. In fact, guns.com provided the link and 1st 3 and last 5 of their FFL, and the link for me to check. The shipping address matched the FFLEzCheck, and I received the money. It was a genuine transaction as far as I can tell
    Now tell us what you sold and what they paid you for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Now tell us what you sold and what they paid you for it.
    I can tell you that I recently enquired about selling them my M&P 40c. I filled the forms out, sent a few pictures and they responded a few hours later with a quote of $300. Pretty low for what I thought the package was worth but their timely response was nice! Ann Arbor Arms employee pushed me to guns.com because he could only offer me pennies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12