Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

eForm 4 Shops in Grand Rapids Area

Does anyone have a line on a shop on the Grand Rapids/West Michigan area that is competent with submitting eForm 4s? Specifically not a SilencerShop dealer?

Current dealer is 5 months into it still has yet to file my eForm 4 due to "technical difficulties" and I just want to Form 3 it to someone who knows what they are doing it.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    There are competent Silencer Shop dealers out there, many who have submitted and have approved eForms at this point-what is the logic for excluding them if they are truly competent and can demonstrate that to you?

It would also be good to know who the one is who can’t figure it out and isn’t competent so we can all avoid them.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    Seems like Silencer Shop has had a hell of a time with their eForm 4 roll out, lots of reports of people stuck waiting to certify for weeks/months and a bunch of forms kicked back recently for issues on their end. Current customer service response times are days/weeks or longer for a lot of people. Part of the reason the current shop is deliberating for so long is they couldn't get answers from SS regarding setting their end up for the new system. I am sure some of that blame is on the shop, but also just SS as a whole seems over loaded. I was just hoping to avoid the gamble at this point since eForm 4 directly through the ATF seems to be going very smoothly.

I am all ears if you know of a local shop that is running smoothly with Silencer Shop however!

Prefer not to mention the name of the local shop yet until the can is out of their hands and they have a chance to remedy the situation. If anyone is curious shoot me a message though to avoid.

I am a Forum User
    Southwicks in Plainwell. I personally have never purchased anything requiring a Form 4 from them, but I know they do sell those items.

alx-I’ll be happy to provide the name of the shop I’m currently working with on my eform 4’s once I get my approval. They’re new to me and a Silencer Shop dealer with a kiosk-and have been on track timely and nothing but professional thus far, but without as approved stamp I’ll wait to recommend them. Especially if there are issues and and depending on how they step in to deal with any that arise.

Once I have a stamp in hand they’ll be in my short list for the next one.
    Last edited by balrog006; 05-14-2022 at 04:34 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I've been processing eForm 4s with Silencer Shop and it's been insanely easy. Sounds like the issue is your dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I've been processing eForm 4s with Silencer Shop and it's been insanely easy. Sounds like the issue is your dealer.
    This. eForm 4’s, Silencer shop submittal and processing isn’t the issue-lots of Dealers and methods have already shown success with it, individual e filing of Form 1’s has been going a long time as well with success.

Your dealer is full of it alx.
    Last edited by balrog006; 05-14-2022 at 04:33 PM.

MGO Member
    I'm on my third efile F4 with my local SOT going through SS. Other than F3 transfer being slow, rest has been smooth going.

MGO Member Forum User
    Flashpoint Firearm’s on Alpine Ave has a SilencerShop kiosk and deals w NFA stuff.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclark View Post
    Flashpoint Firearm’s on Alpine Ave has a SilencerShop kiosk and deals w NFA stuff.
    With terrible staff...... just mho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast