Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    With terrible staff...... just mho
    What makes you say that?

I am a Forum User
    Well I have 2 cans on the way that I did though a silencer shop kiosk, and couldn't have been easier.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallman99 View Post
    What makes you say that?
    My experience there, wanted to trade a gun with a friend, was told$25 each no problem. Showed up and now they want original paperwork or no go, so drove 30 min home to get 10y/o documents, return to store to be told owner is only one who can do that and she stepped out, returned again another hour later to be treated like a burden. And then after jumping thru the hoops (I did stay polite the whole time) and wasting 4 hours, they charged us$45 each .I asked why so much as I was told less and she all but called me a liar. I had great hopes for this place but I'll never return and I'll tell all to stay away.

Over priced ar snob shop

I am a Forum User
    My experience there, wanted to trade a gun with a friend, was told$25 each no problem. Showed up and now they want original paperwork or no go, so drove 30 min home to get 10y/o documents, return to store to be told owner is only one who can do that and she stepped out, returned again another hour later to be treated like a burden. And then after jumping thru the hoops (I did stay polite the whole time) and wasting 4 hours, they charged us$45 each .I asked why so much as I was told less and she all but called me a liar. I had great hopes for this place but I'll never return and I'll tell all to stay away.

Over priced ar snob shop
    Why were you going though a gun shop to trade a firearm in the first place?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Why were you going though a gun shop to trade a firearm in the first place?
    Why does that matter? It was a service they offered, I used it, I had a bad experience, I was asked, I told... end of story?

I've interacted with them a few times before they got a store front (gun shows, and her garage when they first opened) I'm just not a fan of the way I've been treated or the over priced Chinese junk they sell

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Why does that matter? It was a service they offered, I used it, I had a bad experience, I was asked, I told... end of story?

I've interacted with them a few times before they got a store front (gun shows, and her garage when they first opened) I'm just not a fan of the way I've been treated or the over priced Chinese junk they sell
    I think the point of the question was that to trade to another individual doesn’t require a shops services. Person to person transaction can be done with a Permit to purchase or a CPL.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    I think the point of the question was that to trade to another individual doesn’t require a shops services. Person to person transaction can be done with a Permit to purchase or a CPL.
    I straight up despise going down town for permits, it was with a close friend, who needed a semi auto for his cpl class. I know there are better ways, in fact I got my cpl less then 3 months later. But I paid for a service they offered fully informed of my given choices.

So much need to tell people how dumb they are for doing things a different way.... the only question I expected was"what did you get? " traded a sig 2340 with 5 mags and a couple owb holsters for a chief special s&w .38 with speed loaders and a couple iwb holsters, plus he paid for the transfer

I do it all day, every day just south of you in Hastings.

I should show up on the Silencer Shop Kiosk dealer search tool. Efiles appear to be taking 120ish days despite the rumors of faster approvals. I believe those are people just parroting the first few that went fast in the beginning.

EDIT: I just noticed you do NOT want a Silencer Shop dealer.
    Last edited by Coctailer; 06-11-2022 at 06:42 AM.

MGO Member Forum User
    Terrible staff? Not that I've run across yet. Everyone's been friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclark View Post
    Terrible staff? Not that I've run across yet. Everyone's been friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.
    Wish I could say I've experienced the same

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast