Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Administrator

With the recent and unfortunate resignation of Tallbear from his long standing duties as Administrator of these forums, I find it necessary to appoint a new Administrator. I didn't have to look far however as one of the existing forum staff was already well qualified for the role. Our new Admin's dedication and service to this community is well known and recognized. In addition, he is well respected and has an accurate and comprehensive grasp on the history, principles and traditions of this community and organization.

Please welcome PhotoTom as our new Administrator.

Lastly, I wish to publicly thank Mike "Tallbear" Thiede for his past service to this organization. Many of the members here may not realize this but it was Mike who single-handedly took on the responsibility for bringing back this organization from the edge of collapse several short years ago. He has worked hard promoting this organization and its mission to the benefit of all Michigan's gun owners. The recent and continued growth and success of this organization is in no small part due to Mike's vision and tireless efforts at promoting, organizing and leading the charge. Mike is a born leader and has no trouble making the tough decisions no matter how popular or unpopular. He has always put this organization ahead of his own self interests. If there is a face and father of MGO, it is indeed Mike Thiede.

Thank you Mike.

Lance
    MGO Internet Administrator

Tallbear:

PT

Welcome PhotoTom. Looking forward to working with you. As for Tallbear, I can only echo Lance's words. A great man to work with and I will miss our get togethers. He still remains a good friend.

Banned Forum User
    Congrats to all those involved.

And since curiousity killed the cat, why did Tallbear resign?

Thank you, Mr. Thiede, for your hard work and dedication; MGO and it's membership is greatly indebted to you. God bless you and yours.

Thank you PhotoTom, for stepping in to fill the void; and thank you in advance for your service and dedication to this organization and it's peoples. And upon you and yours I also wish God's blessings.

Respectfully,

-Tim (the RifleGuy)
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    Congrats

Account Closed Forum User
    Congratulations and "thanks," PhotoTom; and thank you Tallbear for your past service.

Banned
    Congrats Tom....that should at least get ya a 50% raise over Super Mod pay.

I am a Forum User
    Congrats Tom!

Mike "Tallbear, Thiede thank you for your hard work and dedication. Photo Tom, you've got big shoes to fill but I know you will do it.
    A former contributing member.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast