Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Is DPMS (Panther) still in business

I went on-line and it looks like the company has been sold and resold to Bushmaster (who I understand is out of business) and also to Remington at one point??????

Does anyone know if DPMS is still in business????? The customer service phone number on Wiki is not in service.

I have a virtually unfired DPMS AR and don't need any service ---- Just very curious. It seems even large industry companies like S & W have been bought and sold like a board game tokens in the past few years.

Mark

Account Closed Forum User
    Bushmaster, DPMS, Panther Arms Black Rifle Brands Revived

In February 2020, the brand's long-running website started redirecting to Remington proper. The previous December, the company posted an outrageous Black Friday Sale, with everything half off. By mid-2020, huge lots of DPMS/Panther spare parts started showing up in the mailers for firearms liquidator CDNN. At about the same time, it was reported that JJE Capital, which owns Palmetto State Armory, purchased the DPMS, Storm Lake barrels, AAC suppressors, and H&R brands at ROC's bankruptcy auction for $1.9 million. This tracks as the current holder of the DPMS/Panther Arms trademark are listed as JJE.

https://www.guns.com/news/2021/08/05...brands-revived

Thanks Outdoorman --. That link had some great information.

My DPMS is the economy Sportical version which I bought during the Obama craze. I outfitted it with all the best accessories, loaded up on ammo , and zeroed the red dot. Other than that... it's a safe queen.... and probably will stay that way.... unless there is a SHTF situation going down in my neighborhood.

Mark