Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's exactly why I posted this. Just declaring a location "sensitive" totally ignores the rights of CPL holders.

In Memoriam Forum User
    The peace during the fireworks - 4th will be short lived. It was just a feel-good media moment to try and attract people to Detroit. It gets hotter in July and August as does the criminal activity. Usually a lot goes on you never hear about. But I'm glad everyone appeared to have a good time!

I am a Forum User
    I listened to coverage Of this on AM 950 yesterday morning. They interviewed someone supervising these scanners. He said that that let people with CPL’s in and a few open carriers and there weren’t any problems. Not sure why the news is reporting different

If they checked EVERYONE and let CPL holders proceed... I have no problem with that. But if CPL holders were turned away I think that is a serious behavior and cause for concern.

Mark

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist View Post
    If they checked EVERYONE and let CPL holders proceed... I have no problem with that. But if CPL holders were turned away I think that is a serious behavior and cause for concern.

Mark

Well, from what I saw on TV, they arrested 4 people. Unknow what the charges are, but that's all they got. Now question is how is it that Detroit made a temporary PFZ for the fireworks and when Arts beats and eats tried it, they got told you can't do that on public Streets. Yet hart plaza is open to the public.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    Well, from what I saw on TV, they arrested 4 people. Unknow what the charges are, but that's all they got. Now question is how is it that Detroit made a temporary PFZ for the fireworks and when Arts beats and eats tried it, they got told you can't do that on public Streets. Yet hart plaza is open to the public.
    Arts Beat/Eats never went to court. MOC just bullied the city council into submission via a PR Circus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Arts Beat/Eats never went to court. MOC just bullied the city council into submission via a PR Circus.
    True, I don't know anything about them being bullied into.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12