Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Inherited a few - any interest or value?

Hi all,

New here. I hope I'm following proper protocol.

Some of you may recognize my brother Ken P, who was very active here back at the start up. He passed away a few years ago, and I recently had another brother pass on as well. I don't think he was a member, and didn't have quite the collection Ken did.

I'm in charge of the estate and looking for guidance on value of a few items.

1951 Tula - Russian built 1951 SKS 7.62 x 39 - fair condition

Ruger GP100 .357 stainless, 4" barrel 6 shot revolver - Good to very good condition

Stevens Model 350 12 ga, short barrel - imported by Savage. Brand new - never been shot

Winchester Model 1300 Defender - 12 ga - like new condition

Interarms model ATD 22 - semi auto long rifle

European Arms CAT 885 SA .22 LR Revolver

I can't post links yet. But can email photos to interested parties.

Thank you

Welcome to MGO! My condolences for your loss.

If you are selling these items, you will want to place them in the appropriate Marketplace thread. Make sure you follow our Marketplace rules (found here), so your ads remain in compliance. As a Forum User, and selling these items individually, you are limited to three ads on the first page, MGO members are allowed six. If you are selling all items as a package, all items can go into the same ad. If you have any questions, please ask.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Helping post some pics of the firearms. If anyone can help with values on these it would be greatly appreciated!

The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

The Interarms 22 take down(Browning Knockoff) could possibly fetch $350-$375.

MGO Member
    The Russian SKS prices have doubled in the last 10 years, might bring $800. The Winchester Model 37 in 12ga (least desirable chambering) should bring $200. The 4" GP-100 I would expect $550. Good luck on the Chinese SA22, anywhere close to Redbeards guess take it. The Italian EAA .22 SA has to be worth at least what a Heritage goes for.
    All of this stuff can be researched on GB in "completed sales".
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    thanks to everyone for their input and advice.

Unfortunately nothing jaw dropping . . . .
    ^ I'll co-sign on most can be value checked on GB.

the Winchester 1300 ceased production in 2006, still should bring $350 - 400 if excellent condition.
    ( I bought a 1300 defender back in ??? '98 ....... ??? $235 + tax .............. still have it ! )