Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: 1911 sights

I am a Forum User

1911 sights

1911 Resized_Resized_20220628_195650.jpghttps://imgur.com/gallery/LEjnbsS. I like the gun but the sights are meh. Any 1911 smith's in SE Michigan?

Marketplace Moderator
    Doug Jones Gunsmith in Rochester Hills. He is at M-59 and Crooks Rd. .1-248-852-6490. He is the best and most reasonable gunsmith at very fair prices. He does a lot of work for myself, friends, and MGO members. He will hook you up. Good Safe Shooting, MOOSE

I agree with moose 100%. It would be a much faster/less expensive project if you know what you want and buy the sights yourself.

Mark

Marketplace Moderator
    When you can take it to Doug and tell him what you want, he will order the right sights or recut the slide for different sights. Whatever you want. He is full service and easy to deal with.

I am a Forum User
    I've posted before, Doug Jones is my go to guy for firearm information, repair, and custom work.
    Great quality for a reasonable price, has been my experience.

https://www.facebook.com/accurizer/

If she still working as a gunsmith. Info I see is she closed and don't know why? I think you would be able to contact her via email.
    Last edited by XDM 40 cal; 07-10-2022 at 10:17 AM.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.