Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Wondering: Is the left behind all these mass shootings?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm not saying this IS happening. I'm simply thinking out loud.

I'm beginning to wonder if all these recent mass shootings (not just these past few weeks or months, but recent years) are being orchestrated by the left, with the intention of getting everyone to fear and blame the 'guns' so that they can disarm Americans.

If you think that's a crazy idea, just remember: The left are the same people who have absolutely NO problem with murdering hundreds of thousands of unborn children in the womb, in many cases up to the moments before birth (and, if you ask former VA Gov. Ralph Northam, AFTER the baby is born).

If they are perfectly fine with (and many actually celebrating) murdering unborn children, why would a handful of lives of living adults, teens, or children matter to these crazy leftists/Marxists if it accomplishes their goal?

We have had guns throughout US society for decades and decades prior to the last 10 or 20 years, and these mass shootings weren't happening at this rate. Why, then, have these mass shootings become so prevalent today when they were NOT prevalent then?

Last edited by Scoop; 07-06-2022 at 10:19 AM.

MGO Member
    The msm are calling all shooting “mass shooting” even when it’s gang related. But yes it’s possible. Back in the early 1920s you could buy a Thonpson submachine gun till the gangsters started using them in shootouts( now a days they would be called mass shootings). People start complaining so the government made them illegal for most citizens.
    Last edited by ppruchnicki1; 07-06-2022 at 10:27 AM.

I am a Forum User
    I don't think that most of these shootings don't have anything to do with politics. There are just some crazy people out there that want to be (in)famous. Unlike decades ago, the internet has publicized these things more and that "inspires" them. I don't think that some FFLs are getting to "know their customer" anymore. I know a local shop that was getting upwards of a dozen ATF trace requests a day during the height of the pandemic buying spree. How many times have you seen a picture of a mass shooter and thought "that boy ain't right"?
    Last edited by JohnS624; 07-06-2022 at 10:35 AM.

A hundred years ago we locked crazy people up for everyone’s benefit.
    Now we pack them full of pills and mainstream them into society.
    Is it a concerted effort to create an illusion rampant unrest so they can reconstruct the system focused on their ideals? Maybe.
    Last edited by CyborgWarrior; 07-06-2022 at 10:37 AM.
    Accept Climate Change: ADAPT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    If they are perfectly fine with (and many actually celebrating) murdering unborn children, why would a handful of lives of living adults, teens, or children matter to these crazy leftists/Marxists if it accomplishes their goal?
    Last edited by Imshootin; 07-06-2022 at 01:05 PM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    .." A hundred years ago we locked crazy people up for everyone’s benefit.
    Now we pack them full of pills and mainstream them into society. "

No, crazy people can/ may be forced to take meds when hospitalized involuntarily , by court order..if they're found a danger to themselves or others.
    Unfortunately this is time limited , usually they're kept on meds until they regain a semblance of sanity..aka "stabilized"
    Then, they are discharged & given meds to take, after discharge. No enforcement is provided, they're most often left to continue taking their meds , on their own.
    Many - most stop taking them..then become "unstabilized " , resort back to craziness, until they're placed in another involuntarily hospitalization.
    When placed in a group home setting, so they can be monitored for med compliance, they often choose to go back to the street.

Few of these shooters are actually "mentally ill" at least by a legal definition of mentally ill.
    They are "sociopaths" ( often aka psychopaths) that feel nothing for others,
    but a desire to do what they want to do, regardless of consequences to anyone.
    Most can /will rationalize why they do harm to others, as if it is justified..in their mind anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm not saying this IS happening. I'm simply thinking out loud.

I'm beginning to wonder if all these recent mass shootings (not just these past few weeks or months, but recent years) are being orchestrated by the left, with the intention of getting everyone to fear and blame the 'guns' so that they can disarm Americans.

If you think that's a crazy idea, just remember: The left are the same people who have absolutely NO problem with murdering hundreds of thousands of unborn children in the womb, in many cases up to the moments before birth (and, if you ask former VA Gov. Ralph Northam, AFTER the baby is born).

We have had guns throughout US society for decades and decades prior to the last 10 or 20 years, and these mass shootings weren't happening at this rate. Why, then, have these mass shootings become so prevalent today when they were NOT prevalent then?

I think it may be just 'coincidental.'

Much like the many many food and food-growing facilities that have been 'coincidentally' burning down and being otherwise destroyed.

https://www.westernjournal.com/going-food-processing-plant-disasters-bizarre-string-fires-hit-us-plants/

https://www.israel365news.com/268985/25-mysterious-fires-at-food-processing-plants-across-us-end-of-days-food-shortage/

https://headlineusa.com/fbi-attacks-food-plants-mysterious-fires/

BUT ---- if Snopes said suspicions are w/o merit:https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2WW2CY

It surely must erase all suspicions.

I am a Forum User
    I just read that the father is being investigated. You have to wonder how some people think. His son threatens suicide and is evaluated. His son threatens to "kill everyone" and has his edged weapons taken away. So how does the father decide it's a good idea to serve as a reference for his FOID card? What ever happened to being a parent to your kids and not just their "buddy".
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...06758a342b8546

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgWarrior View Post
    A hundred years ago we locked crazy people up for everyone’s benefit.
    Now we pack them full of pills and mainstream them into society.
    Is it a concerted effort to create an illusion rampant unrest so they can reconstruct the system focused on their ideals? Maybe.
    And... feed them a steady stream of entertainment media loaded with gratuitious violence depicting the solution to any problem is violence (particularly with a gun).
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    damn double post
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast