Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Training list

Training list

Years ago someone gave me a list of courses being offered in MI, some local some from out of town coming in, but I lost it awhile back.
    Looking to take some advanced carbine courses and was hoping to see what was coming into town.
    Anyone have that website that tracks the training by ranges and/or calendar?
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

MGO Member
    Go local....

MDFI has courses all over the state

https://trainmdfi.com/courses/
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    Go local....

MDFI has courses all over the state

https://trainmdfi.com/courses/
    Yeah, I've taken almost all of MDFI's courses. Missing the tracking one and shoothouse (not even sure that one's still offered) and signed up for a carbine course coming up and it's the third time taking that one in particular.
    Looking to stretch it out a bit. I've taken 2+ courses each from Vickers, Fisher, Petty, Modern Samurai, Leatham, couple of week long Gunsite courses, and at least 10+ MDFI. I like seeing what other instructors have to offer and that list I'm looking for shows who all is coming to the state and when.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne