Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Girsan Regard MC

I went and got a Regard MC and love it for the machining was just amazing for such a value pistol and after firing a hundred rounds through it with zero problems I am totally in love with the Beretta 92 Clone and will be carrying it all the time and recommend it to anyone that likes full size firearms like I do , I tried compact but they just don't fit my hands well and I wouldn't say I am a big guy 5'10 170 pounds but I shoot full size pistols better and with the finger grooves it just feels great to me .

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    I went and got a Regard MC and love it for the machining was just amazing for such a value pistol and after firing a hundred rounds through it with zero problems I am totally in love with the Beretta 92 Clone and will be carrying it all the time and recommend it to anyone that likes full size firearms like I do , I tried compact but they just don't fit my hands well and I wouldn't say I am a big guy 5'10 170 pounds but I shoot full size pistols better and with the finger grooves it just feels great to me .
    That's a whopper of a gun to CC. Good luck sir.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    I too purchased one a few years ago.. Love it to death, but had to buy a second one -- made the mistake of letting my wife shoot the first one, it was no longer mine after that.

Got to admit though -- a lot of pistol to carry. Best part though, you can use it as a hammer if you run out of ammo though. Same can't be said for all those plastic wonders.

I am lucky as back when I lived in Detroit I use to conceal carry a 6" 44 mag for bodyguard work I guess with the right clothing and frame build we can conceal just about anything .

I am a Forum User
    I own the compact Gucci version. Still can't bring myself to shoot it. It's been a safe Queen for many years. It has WITHOUT A DOUBT the smoothest slide action (like melted butter) and nicest factory trigger I have ever felt. It might be time to find her a new home!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Northcountry2007 View Post
    I own the compact Gucci version. Still can't bring myself to shoot it. It's been a safe Queen for many years. It has WITHOUT A DOUBT the smoothest slide action (like melted butter) and nicest factory trigger I have ever felt. It might be time to find her a new home!

$275

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    $275
    I am in love $375
    Beautiful pistol.
    Join MGO Date 07-25-2007
    AMAC Member

She is a beauty ! I could never have a safe queen if I had a safe I have to shoot my guns otherwise I see them as a waste of money that is hard to spend when I had three kids .