Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Ann Arbor Scope Manufacturer

IIRC, there was a smaller company / manufacturer over by Varsity or State streets in the industrial/business park area that made me a pretty nice ler acog-ish style scope for my custom build/load lever gun back a few years ago. At least I picked it up from there, but I think they made them there or nearby. Started with an L maybe?

Does anyone know who I'm talking about.
    ...and no, NOT eotech.

Family lives in the area, and can't remember what they had for dinner - let alone something I bought 3-ish years ago.

~Masterchief

Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

MGO Member
    How clear are they?

Quote Originally Posted by CircuitRider View Post
    Leapers?
    That's it! Not sure why I thought I picked it up in Ann Arbor :shrug:

Thanks!

I am a Forum User
    Leapers is located in Livonia, in the industrial park behind Bill Brown Ford. They make lots of products that "look" like other better/more expensive products for people who care about looks and not performance.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Leapers is located in Livonia, in the industrial park behind Bill Brown Ford. They make lots of products that "look" like other better/more expensive products for people who care about looks and not performance.
    Thanks. That was extremely helpful.

What wasn't helpful was the cheapo company that relies on their ability to look expensive giving me a brand new scope - update of same older model - (probably just new looking though ) when all I wanted was to buy a $2.00 replacement adjustment cap and a $0.67 set screw. They sure fooled me.

I have to cast a vote in favor of Leapers. I have a number of their products and have been very satisfied. I purchased one of their AR slings and it was missing a buckel. I called them and they shipped it to me at no cost in a couple days.

Mark