Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    a day or so ago joebob had some on sale for $99.00..I think they were "blems"..whatever a blem trigger is..
    they were painted, pink,blue, red.. (why ? ..the painted portion is inside the receiver) I shoulda ordered a few as soon as I saw them.
    A few hrs later, all were sold out.

PSA had single stage CMC triggers on sale a few wks ago ..bought my 3.5# flat trigger for $119 + had free shipping
    I believe PSA puts them on sale fairly often.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Late to the dance but here's another option. I have Hiperfires in my AR's. A standard single stage in my AR-15 with which I am very pleased. It has a very unique and interesting way of setting the pull. And their two stage in my AR-10 which I haven't shot enough to form an opinion. I do curved triggers on all my guns.

Of note, when my nephew came home from a year of combat in Afghanistan (82nd AB) I handed him my AR to try the trigger. After maybe 200 rounds he ordered a Hiperfire for his AR.

hiperfire dot com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Appowner View Post
    Late to the dance but here's another option. I have Hiperfires in my AR's. A standard single stage in my AR-15 with which I am very pleased. It has a very unique and interesting way of setting the pull. And their two stage in my AR-10 which I haven't shot enough to form an opinion. I do curved triggers on all my guns.

Of note, when my nephew came home from a year of combat in Afghanistan (82nd AB) I handed him my AR to try the trigger. After maybe 200 rounds he ordered a Hiperfire for his AR.

hiperfire dot com
    Single stage hiperfire is another good option I use to run them before switching to 2 stage.

Question for you Appowner regarding the two stage hiperfire. I was playing around with a couple of them at Ann Arbor Arms in the hiperfire display/demo receiver. I was experiencing a weird hang up on two triggers were if i disengaged the first stage but then let off the trigger, the first stage would not reset. This basically turned the 2 stage trigger into a single stage trigger. Just wondering if this is a common occurrence or just because they are in the demo receiver.

MGO Member
    I have a Geissele two stage in a heavy barrel AR I built and works great. This weekend I just shot a Sig Cross with the match 2-stage and it was really sweet.
    Most of my AR's are single stage, as others mentioned CMC are nice, I have a Rise Armament I like as well.
    As others mentioned a trigger job on a milspec will go a long way.

If you want a half decent budget 2-stage, check out the DirtyBird. https://ar15discounts.com/products/d...trigger-group/
    It performed better than I thought it would. The first stage was grittier than the Geissele, but start there and stone it a tiny amount, and it's a a good value trigger.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

MGO Member
    Speaking of 2-stage triggers, this was in my email today.
    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod67223.aspx

Evidently Brownells has gotten Geissele to make two triggers just for them, and they are on sale.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12