Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Illegal guns in Flint

I saw an article today on Mlive about 4 people being arrested in Flint area after they entered a liquior store with long guns. The article said that 3 were kids and they were all caught with illegal firearms.

Anyone see a better account that that???

If they were long guns I'm curious what illegal guns are????

Mark

I'm still not sure what illegal guns are????????

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist View Post
    I'm still not sure what illegal guns are????????

Mark
    It is probably a matter of circumstance rather than the guns themselves that are illegal. It is illegal go in a store licensed by the MLCCC with a gun, if you don't have a CPL.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

3 of them were previously arrested in possession of firearms according to the report I read somewhere.

Edited to clarify the wording I had posted
    Last edited by Ol` Joe; 07-18-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    The guns were probably only illegal because the persons handling them.

The article says three were minors. So minors can't posses firearm in a liquor store (only allow under certain cases like hunting or target shooting).

Another option could be an SBR or other type of weapon that weren't registered.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee