Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    You tube is plotting against me , it seduced me into watching one video about the ten and then another and another ...........

For no particular reason I'm gravitating to a long slide 1911 .... subliminal messaging I bet !!!!!!!

Jack

I am a Forum User
    The mech techs even come with collapsible ar stocks now. Full picatiny rails and even a few other extras. I have the old wire stock one in 45 acp which i filled with a peice of wood painted black. Really fit nicely and got rid of the "twang". my 10mm has a colapsible wire stock and my 9mm has an ar stock. I got most of mine off the webs shipped to me for under 200 bucks. That was pre 2019 though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1baddude View Post
    The mech techs even come with collapsible ar stocks now. Full picatiny rails and even a few other extras. I have the old wire stock one in 45 acp which i filled with a peice of wood painted black. Really fit nicely and got rid of the "twang". my 10mm has a colapsible wire stock and my 9mm has an ar stock. I got most of mine off the webs shipped to me for under 200 bucks. That was pre 2019 though.
    They’re around $600 now with the wire stock. Pre Covid they were about $450.

I am a Forum User
    Ok now we are talking here. I have a few 10mm longslides and i love them all.

My favorites are my springfield omegas. I have 3. All are interchangeable with 10mm, 38 super, and 45 acp barrels. Dual porting, dual extractors, and damn fine shooters.

I also have para ordnance hunter elite and a kimber stainless in 10mm longslide i love.

The DW bruins look nice too

I am a Forum User
    Wow 600 now. Geeze

I am a Forum User
    i waited over a year for one of these...

https://maconarmory.com/product/10mm...iver-group-di/

I am a Forum User
    the 1st time I've seen anything about Macon Armory.. how'd you learn about them?

Their "DI 10mm Upper Receiver Group"..sounds interesting to me.
    I would love to read a product review on that firearm.. care to write & post one ?

Include details of the lower you used, & accessories installed.
    I'd be interested in the feeding, extraction, & ejection of fired cases,
    accuracy ( at various distances) would be of great interest.. + overall reliability

I am a Forum User
    Macon armory makes great stuff.
    I hear their DI 10mm is one of the smoothest shooting there is. I think Rudy uses angstadt uppers and lowers on his DI 10mm, at least that’s what he recommended to me when I asked about building a CMMG RDB 10mm.

Mine has been flawless through about 300 rounds using off the shelf ammo offerings and SGM high caps. Direct blowback 10mm never interested me, so I jumped at the RDB system. To do it again, I’d probably go DI from Macon because CMMG is a cluster fV¢k.

Pic right after I slapped it together. MBUS sights currently reside up top

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    the 1st time I've seen anything about Macon Armory.. how'd you learn about them?

Their "DI 10mm Upper Receiver Group"..sounds interesting to me.
    I would love to read a product review on that firearm.. care to write & post one ?

Include details of the lower you used, & accessories installed.
    I'd be interested in the feeding, extraction, & ejection of fired cases,
    accuracy ( at various distances) would be of great interest.. + overall reliability
    Yes I waited quite a while. But when Rudy said the delay of my batch was because the bolt that came in didn't pass quality I stopped caring about the delay.

Unfortunately the lower is a project all on its own and is still in my 'to do' list. But that is me, I keep waffling about triggers and such.

I am a Forum User
    I got into 10mm last year with a Sign P220 Legion. So far all my 10mms have seen is reloads (same goes for many others in my stable), but I do appreciate the heads up on velocity issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast