Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A cross draw chest holster.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    A cross draw chest holster.

I'm considering one of those for the truck on long trips up North!

First of all i carry a 938 sig for me a tank bag on my BMW when i stop it goes in my pocket.

I am a Forum User
    I regularly carry on my bicycle. LCP II in a paddle holster at 4 o'clock, concealed by a t-shirt. Easy to reach it. Comfy.

I recently quit riding motorcycles, but used to carry an LC9 in my jacket pocket. A bad guy would have to make an appointment for me to have it ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    For those of you who ride two-wheelers (both pedal-powered and "real" bikes - aka, motorcycles ), how practical is it to carry one's EDC? Personally, I ride a Bonneville in a helmet, gloves and jacket (or very heavy shirt), and I would think these would be more of a hindrance, plus, I can't imagine being able to draw while on the bike. Thoughts?

If you do carry, what recommendations or suggestions do you have for holster or holster type?
    Take a look at Hill People Gear Chest Kit bags. Amazing comfort and and carry fully concealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Ok... I'm gonna lay er down then hide behind my iron horse like the cowboys hide behind their horses in the movies!!!!!
    I might need to take your advice Bikenut after this ...... My normal carry riding my bike has been a 45 - 1911 OC in a Serpa Paddle holster - the Serpa with the finger release. (Now do I hide behind my bike?)

Earlier this summer I was in a back brace for 12 weeks and just carried a snubbie in an appendix holster. The back brace is in storage so I'm back to a Serpa. I'm transitioning to a 1911 style 9 mm double stack so I have been carrying that on the bike.

I like to OC on the bike - I don't want to be lifting or unzipping jackets or otherwise digging for a gun.

Nicgid Sling Bag Chest Shoulder Backpack Fanny Pack Crossbody Bags for Men.

Name:  519ViMsbyFL._SX38_SY50_CR,0,0,38,50_.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  767 Bytes

https://smile.amazon.com/Nicgid-Slin...1NH075BJ&psc=1
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    I just owb but under my vest, serpa with the xd40sc, and now a Hi-Power 9 with a als thumb release.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12