Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Fast Shipping from an online store..

I was web browsing yesterday and found a firearm I had been considering.. a lever action .357 / 38 cal rifle...& it on sale!
    I started re-reading online reviews, watched a couple of videos, then decided to order it.

Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore had a lower sale price on a new rifle than I'd seen used ones priced for sale.
    Probably around noon when I ordered it, maybe a little before of after... Got an order confirmation almost immediately from the seller,
    email also said 7-10d shipping time. A few hrs. later, got a confirmation that my order had shipped..from Ohio.
    Expected delivery date..the next day!
    Later that evening, got an "in transit-delivery due by closing 7-28.. really ?

I'd called Patriot..(my ffl dealer) yesterday afternoon, informing them of my order, and that they'd said 7-10 days shipping.
    They said they'd call when it arrived. Got a call from Patriot this morning , said it had arrived.

Ordered on 7-27..shipped that same day , arrived @ ffl the next day.
    Great service, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore !

range trip in the a.m ?.... gotta go find some .357's in my ammo cache..so I'll be ready.
    Range report /product review to follow.

if it shoots as good as it looks, I'll be very happy. It's a beauty !

I am a Forum User
    I have never purchased from here myself but have definitely browsed their site. That is good to know on the fast shipping! Nice grab!!

Its rare but a few places have come thru like that . . . . . SO . . . what did you get from speedy delivery ?

I am a Forum User
    I recently purchased a Streamlight TLR 8AG Flex from Primary Arms w/ free shipping and received it within 4 business days. I've normally had quick shipping with PA, at least with past purchases.

I am a Forum User
    "..what did you get from speedy delivery ? "

" Range report /product review to follow."...

( building suspense )...

I’ve noticed the custom s products are taking a lot longer to ship these days like holsters and even some other gun specs

I am a Forum User
    Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has always been speedy fast at shipping.