Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't post links yet! Forum User

Where are all the Mossbergs?

Hello all,
    I'm considering getting a 940 JM Pro for sporting clay and home defense, but I can't seem to find any store (big box and local ranges) that has one. I can't really seem to find any Mossberg's in general. Was there some kind of manufacturing hiccup or are they just not all that popular. Considering the 940 has been out for a couple years I'm surprised at the seemingly limited stock.

Also for anybody that has shot the 940 JM Pro how does it compare in recoil to the Beretta's, specifically the 1301?

Thanks for the info.

Turkey and camp 940 seem to be in stock.

The gold jm one seems to be out everywhere

MGO Member
    We'll get a few mossbergs in but they have seemed to be struggling and it's not even hunting season yet.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee

Thanks for the info!

Sorry should have been more specific, I've been able to find them online, but was hoping to actually check one out locally and handle it before I purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotWholesale View Post
    We'll get a few mossbergs in but they have seemed to be struggling and it's not even hunting season yet.
    Yeah, I thought it was strange, but can't seem to find any info as to why there is reduced numbers.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandySuperNova View Post
    Sorry should have been more specific, I've been able to find them online, but was hoping to actually check one out locally and handle it before I purchase.
    That's kind of a niche firearms so it may be hard to find in stock. Have you tried the bigger stores like Williams, Jays or Cabelas?

Last time I was at Rural King in Hartland they had a 940 in stock.

I am a Forum User
    JM lost a lot of goodwill when he went from Benelli to Mossberg, strictly for the money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast