Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Some people use them because they are cheap. That's very important to some people...
    John, please stop following me around this forum trying to throw little jabs at me. You need to be more mature than that. Aren't you in your 60's?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    John, please stop following me around this forum trying to throw little jabs at me. You need to be more mature than that. Aren't you in your 60's?
    Did I mention your name? You're having delusions of adequacy.

Lots of butt hurt going on in this thread! lol!! All I know is, if you can't draw because your holster is locked up, you might be a dead man!! You all can make that decision...
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    What some don't realize is the Serpa was meant to be operated with a straight finger on the release, not a hooked one. But I guess no one reads the instructions.

I am a Forum User
    Ive had mine for close to 15 years Have Never had a problem with it. My shirts have a lot of nicks in them tho, cant stop Professor Klumping things things. Thats for my xd, for my hipower I got a Safariland als.

In Memoriam Forum User
    I actually like Serpa holsters, but then I don't roll around in the snow, sale, mud and gravel and pack it full of crap!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mitommy View Post
    I side with the trainers. In competitions, I’ve witnessed 3 times where the shooter could not draw the pistol from the holster. 1 of those 3, we actually had to destroy the holster to get the gun out.

There are better retention systems out there
    I have witnessed the same training with the Yeti..Gun was stuck, had to literally destroy the Serpa.

Nothing to read here
    Last edited by JDG; 08-19-2022 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Because other post were removed, mine didn’t make sense
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Why are posts being removed from this thread? What part of the AUP was violated?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Why are posts being removed from this thread? What part of the AUP was violated?
    I would opine, with no evidence, that yours were removed because the other person's were removed and yours with facts wouldn't have made any sense without the other posts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast