Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Looking for gun ranges that have Steel Targets available to shoot around the Livingston/Oakland County area

I’ve been searching for a Gun Range that has steel targets available to shoot but haven’t had any luck. Anyone know any that’s near the Livingston/Oakland County area?

Thanks in advance.

I am a Forum User
    Bald Mountain and Island Lake ranges have steel target days on their 25 yard line. The next one is tomorrow, the 18th. https://mishoot.com/upcoming-events/

Quote Originally Posted by Djwells View Post
    I’ve been searching for a Gun Range that has steel targets available to shoot but haven’t had any luck. Anyone know any that’s near the Livingston/Oakland County area?

Thanks in advance.

Wllliams Gun Sight has a outdoor hand gun steel range. Std cartridges only, 9mm, 45acp, 38spcl, etc. no magnums or bottleneck cartridges no drawing from holster.
    IIRC there are ~12 different steels, plates, dueling tree, silhouette etc. it’s the only public steel range in this corner of the state I’m aware of
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    My club, OCSC (Oakland County Sportsman's Club ) has set up several action shooting ranges, and different events,
    including what they call "Steel Challenge" are held there, weekly, (I think)
    They don't open these ranges for members to shoot anytime, it's only open for scheduled practices & events.
    I believe you have to be a club member to participate, but a call to the club or checking their website,
    will provide more accurate information.

I am a Forum User
    Check out Howell Gun Club. We have regularly scheduled competitions and the pistol range has a couple of steel targets set up for everyday use.

Join Livingston Gun Club. They have steel on the bays for member use.
    US Army
    NRA member
    USPSA Chief Range Officer & NRA RSO
    NRA CPL instructor- group and private
    Private firearm instructions