Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question SIG 365 Micro Owners

Stopped in to my local hole-in-the-wall sportsmen's shop today to pick up some spare parts for xbow target practice. While waiting for his son to grab my nocks and fletchings from the back, the owner popped a SIG case on the counter. Apparently someone had ordered a P365 Nitron Micro TacPac (with the three 12 round mags option instead of the 10 rounders) and decided not to or couldn't complete the sale for one reason or another.
    He leaned in and said "the other guy already paid and lost his deposit so I'll do $500 out the door." Everything was still wrapped in the shipping plastic.
    This seems like a great deal, even though the included SIG branded kydex holster in the box will probably stay there forever - and considering SIG is giving you a box of their 365 specific ammo AND an extra mag right now too. I liked the way it felt in my hand, but alas no range at this little shop to give it a short run. I have owned/shot many other compact and duty sized SIGs and this feels nearly every bit as good in my hands, even better than a couple.

So, on to my question for those of you that own or have owned this tiny little 9mm. Honest opinions on why you like or hate it? Pros, cons?

Please try to keep this 365 Micro related only, not a I prefer my Glock 43 or get a romeo zero instead, unless it is specifically related to some comparison you're trying to make.

Thanks,

~Masterchief

One of my favorites.
    Bought on a whim and I won't part with it, fits my small hands, lightweight & accurate.
    I added a flat trigger and a Holson. Highly concealable. Had it over a year never had a problem with any ammo.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

MGO Member
    The only thing I don't like about my 365 is the mag release. I can't make it function without losing my normal grip.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

MGO Member
    In late 2018 i bought my first P365. I rented it back then, and after 50 rounds was sold on it. I've since sold some other pistols and most others are relegated to the safe. Since then i've added the 365XL. Both now have the sig flat trigger, talon grips, extended mag releases, slide spyders, and night fision frt and rear night sights. They both shoot as good or better than anything else I've ever shot (amazingly accurate if I do my part). If it fits your hand (it is a subcompact after all) I highly recommend you give it a full evaluation to see if it fits your needs. I've tried the G43, hellcat, PPS2, S&W shield (and the plus) - and I still own the 365s.

I am a Forum User
    I added a flat trigger and an M*Carbo spring kit to mine and I love it. The holster will get you by until you get something else. The price is right, I bought mine for a little less but that was before things went crazy.

MGO Member
    Love mine. Got it shortly after release. No issues at all. For such a small weapon it really points and shoots well. My first impression was that it was too small to shoot fast and accurate. Not the case at all.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    The only thing I don't like about my 365 is the mag release. I can't make it function without losing my normal grip.
    I got an extended mag release and like it.

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...h-with-texture

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    I had the same problem when handling one at the store.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I was able to shoot one, with each of the 4 mag types (10 flush, 10 extended, 12 & 15).
    The 10's are just too small for my hand. Like the 12's the best, full pinky comfortably wraps just barely above the base. 15's show a slight bottom of the mag bump IWB under a t-shirt - don't like that. And this IWB holster was the smallest I've ever seen. Might get one myself because this holster just felt so right.
    At first my offhand thumb was barely riding the slide release, easily fixed that day. Just need some more practice to retrain my brain/muscle memory that this isn't my bigger EDC 45.
    I also agree the mag release could be better, maybe extended ever so slightly and contoured or beveled towards the front. That would be perfect then, for me & my hands at least.
    I liked the rounded trigger more and more the more I shot it. Maybe a half pound less would make it perfect for me.
    Accurate as hell for a 3" bbl. 49 of 50 resounding ting...ting, TINGs at 50yds on 10x10 homemade steel plates. With factory ammo!

So, I pulled the trigger - literally and figuratively. My LGS had already gotten rid of the one he had. We ordered a new TacPac right there at the counter through the Sig APP discount program directly from Sig.
    Ended up saving money that way, so BONUS. And registered the rebate for the free box of ammo and free 12rd mag.
    All said and done only paid $474.88 for the Armed Professional Program W365-9-BXR3-TACPAC. Or was it W365-9-BXR3-CP or TP? Doesn't matter.
    Getting a 365 (no manual safety), Sig kydex holster, 4 12rd mags and a box of 50 Sig Elite for $475 including sales tax and free 2 day air shipping.
    I'm stoked! Should be here today.
    The rebate ammo and free mag won't be here until after the holiday.

I am a Forum User
    I pocket carry a P365 in a Desantis Nemesis and love it. It's my daily carry for the warmer months where I'm not able to hide my Glock 19 under a hoodie or coat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast