Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finally found out that the holster I used that day was also a Desantis, an older two tone "soft tuck" version. Probably look for one of those eventually, it seemed a little bit more comfy when wearing than the CYA I'm using now.

As I guessed, the Sig branded kydex multi-ambi quattro configurable double reversible deceptacon transformer of a holster came out of the bag, was set up for RH IWB carry and worn for about 2 minutes before it went back in the case to lie at rest forevermore.
    Anyone want it? Seriously.
    Sig says it's "Compatible with all P365, P365X, AND P365XL models with or without a slide-mounted optic and/or external manual safety."
    https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-p365x-...y-holster.html

I immediately went out and picked up a CYA IWB with the utilituck clip and wing made for the 365.
    I've used them before on larger model Sigs and full size 1911s, and this 365 combo makes it invisible in swim shorts and a t shirt without the need for a belt.

What is everyone else using?
    Last edited by MCPO_SOCM_RET; 09-11-2022 at 10:18 AM.

Surprisingly, I love mine. I have typically carried full-size pistols OWB, or something smaller and all metal IWB (S&W 3913). The P365 has really impressed me, and is generally the first gun I grab to go out for something quick. Amazing capacity for something so small and comfortable to wear. Reliability has been perfect. Shooting is comfortable and more accurate than me. I find the 10-round mags too small unless really trying to conceal (basically, never). The 12-round mags are perfect for everyday use.

My necessary mods were an extended mag release and Wilson Combat grip module. The stock grip module also fit well for me with a Hogue Hand-All grip sleeve. I added the manual safety to mine (very easy to do) as personal preference. The safety levers are small and inconspicuous, but easy to disengage. I feel better with the safety when handling/holstering, then just disengage it once holstered. The trigger pull is a bit light for me without the safety, since I added different trigger and M-Carbo springs.

For holster, I use TTGunleather IWB. Occasionally, I'll even carry it in the extra "rear-hip" back pocket on some 5.11 pants. Not quite as secure as a holster, but solid and seems safe with the safety left on. I only do this for quick trips and get a bit OCD checking the safety lever position while wearing (hasn't disengaged yet). I also have a Remora pocket holster I use sometimes.

I am trying to decide if I want a P365, or a P320.

It really came down to size for me. I wanted something smaller than my other Sigs. And I just couldn't pass on the deal I got for the 365 tacpac.
    The 320, even in its' smallest form is a little bigger and has a different trigger guard and grip ergonomics. the 365 felt better to ME, may not for you.
    If you like the 365 (not 365x or 365xl) but like the ability to customize a bit get a 365xmacro. I haven't found one that wasn't astronomically marked up over MSRP yet. They won't be unobtanium for too long at dealers, and then they'll come back down to earth orbit on markups. Yeah it's a business for profit, but don't buy a one way ticket to crazy town hoping for 'that guy' to walk in for the mostest brand newest model.
    I have a 320xcarry also, and like my 365 better - maybe just until the newness wears off, but I doubt it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12